Hidden Art Galleries and Artist's Studio in Madrid
Join a local Spanish artist to discover some of the coolest hidden contemporary art galleries in one of Madrid’s most artistic neighborhoods.
I’ll take you to visit some of the coolest and hidden contemporary art galleries in the beautiful Salesas-Chueca neighborhood, including Max Estrella, Juana de Aizpuru, and Michael Soskine.
We’ll meet some of the owners, learn about current art trends in the city, and hear the process behind putting together each show. so you can feel how this artistic neighborhood breathes.
After that, we'll walk to my personal studio, where I'll share my own art, while we chat over some cheese, olives, other tapas. Of course, the food will be paired with a nice Spanish wine, beer, or soft drinks.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Cheese, olives, snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, beer, and soft drinks
- A detailed map of the places we visit and recommendations for other amazing art galleries in Madrid
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barrio de Chamberi, Unnamed Road, 28010 Madrid, Spain
Amazing art galleries in the beautiful Salesas-Chueca neighborhood.
Departure Point :C. de Piamonte, 10, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Calle de Medellín, 4, 28010 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.