Hidden Temple of Beng Mealea and Kor Ker
Another amazing experiences to explore the hidden temple of Beng Meal and Kor Ker in the jungle of the national park in Cambodia and enjoy the views of the rural area with the rural life and you will visit the main site the temples group as Prasat Thom, Prasat Pram, Neang Kmau, Liga and Beng Mealea temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- • English Speaking License Tour Guide
- • Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- • Services charge and current government VAT tax
- • All transfer by Car/Van/Mini Bus
What's excluded :
- • Meals and drinks
- • Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- • All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pram Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
Koh Ker is a 10th century temple complex in the north Cambodian jungle. A former capital of the Khmer Empire, the site is now remote and heavily forested. The main structure, Koh Ker Temple, is a stepped 7 tiered pyramid. The large rectangular tank, Rahal Baray, supplied water to the complex. The Prasat Krahom, meaning "red temple," is known for its sandstone carvings, while Prasat Pram is covered in strangler figs.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, Cambodia
Prasat Thom is an ancient Hindu temple with a unique pyramidal shape & panoramic views from the top
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pram Temple, Kuleaen, Cambodia
Pram Temple is about 700 to 800 meters north of Neang Khmao temple is another temple called Pram temple. Constructed of laterite and sandstone, it sits on a small hill surrounded by bushes that block the lingam and the lintel. The main body of the temple is in good condition.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Beng Mealea temple is chaotic state, with collapsed galleries and towers (the central sanctuary is virtually a pit, with no superstructure whatsoever) may be due to a variety of causes. The most important is simply the wear and tear of eight and a half centuries in a tropical climate, with the spread of vegetation, including the silk-cotton tree and strangler fig, going to work on some ambitious vaulting which was being tried out here and at Angkor Wat for the first time. It is not known whether there was any iconoclasm, a possibility whenever there is evidence of different faiths practiced, as here. Happily, there is no evidence of recent looting. There is a considerable disorder, but very romantic for all that.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up and drop off from hotel located in Siem Reap City. If your hotel is not listed please provide us your hotel name and your hotel address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.