Highlights of Rovaniemi Day Tour - Summer
Explore the capital of Lapland! Enjoy the view from the top of Ounasvaara hill - a great place for photography lovers! Next up is a visit to the Husky Farm where lives the lovely Siberian Huskies. You can play with Husky and learn about their daily life and main features. In the Reindeer farm situated in the forest, you will meet reindeer and learn about their lives and importance to Finnish Lapland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Arktikum Museum
- Forest Reindeer Farm visit
- Husky Farm visit
- Husky short ride (Only available when the temperature is low enough)
- Ounasvaara top hill
- Santa Claus Village
- Cross Arctic Circle / Arctic Circle Certificate
- Lunch - Buffet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nordic Unique Travels, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
The highlight tour takes you to the most unique sights in Rovaniemi. Feel the rush of standing on the summit of the Ounasvaara forest! Meet Santa himself in the Santa Claus Village and get your certificate for crossing into the Arctic Circle.
The most famous resident awaits you at Santa Claus Village – have a meet and greet with Santa and enjoy a little shopping too! There you will cross the Arctic Circle and get the official certificate. Last but not least, we will visit Arktikum, a science center and museum where you can learn about Arctic nature, culture, and history.
Itinerary: Discover the most beautiful forest landscape from Mount Ounasvaara’s peak / Visit the husky farm and take a ride on the forest sled (*August-May only) / Visit the Sami reindeer farm and interact with and feed the reindeer/ Santa Claus Village / Crossing the Arctic Circe and receive a certificate / Arctic Museum
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.