Highlights of Zurich City (Private Tour)
Discover the highlights of Zurich during this two hours orientation tour! Get an overview of this stunning town and important city for Switzerland. Learn about the banking secret, the Romans who built a toll station here, admire the charming medieval old part of town and enjoy a magnificent viewpoint over Zurich City and the Lake area. And last but not least; ask all your questions to your private driver-guide and get some recommendations about where to eat and what to do during your stay in Zurich!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver-guide during the whole tour
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
Our guide will show you the highlights of Zurich City, such as the Bahnhofstrasse (main commercial area), financial district, university area, viewpoint over the city and the main churches.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Zurich, Zurich Switzerland
Our tour guide will show you the beautiful Zurich Lake area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Niederdorf, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Our guide will show you this charming old part of town, with lots of bars, restaurants and clubs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect you anywhere in Zurich City. Please just let us know where you wish to be picked up and we will meet you there!Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 1/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.