Hiking Tour on Roqueta Island in Acapulco
Enjoy this guided hiking tour on Roqueta Island and enjoy beautiful views of the Acapulco Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Relax on the guided hiking tour on Roqueta Island in Acapulco with amazing views of the Bay, the wide ocean and much more. The trekking tour takes about 3 hours up to the lighthouse, then to different sightseeing points around the Island and a nice, calm and hidden beach called Palmitas.
The guides will provide you with information about living animals, trees, plants and stories during your walk on the Islands. All guides are local natives with 10 plus years experience guiding tours.
Departure Point :At your hotel or centrally located meeting point (depending on option selected)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Depending on national and local authority regulations, please check our homepage for updates. Please also fill out and sign our digital forms in advanced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.