Historic Downtown, Miraflores & Catacombs Private Tour
Private tour in Lima that shows you the colonial and modern look of the city. Discover the best experience exploring Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima Historical Center. A short but great introduction to Lima for first-time visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Transportation (Minivan or SUV).
- Tour Guide on board.
- Snack and Drink on board.
- All activities mentioned on this program.
- Admission ticket to San Francisco Convent & Catacombs.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Pick up/Drop off from Lima Airport or Port of Callao (US$ 15.00 extra per person).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Explore the main tourist attractions of Lima Historical Center, San Isidro and Miraflores. Understand the different times that Lima had to pass to become one of the biggest, recognized and most notable cities of South America.
Start this experience exploring the "Malecon" of Miraflores district, a beautiful walkway surrounded by beautiful gardens, enormous appartment complex and breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Stop at the Love Park and enjoy taking pictures of its huge kissing sculpture, mosaic walls and snack stores. See Larcomar Shopping Mall and visit the Kennedy Park, the heart of Miraflores where you can feel the living culture of this district. Later, explore a pre-Inca building called Huaca Pucllana, a huge complex made of clay and mud considered a ceremonial center from the Lima culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: San Isidro, Lima 15073 Peru
Once we arrive at San Isidro, the financial district of Lima, we will stop by the Olive Park, an enormous park with more than 100 olive trees and impressive mansions with baroque architecture and adorned with beautiful flowers and plants.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Once in the downtown area, see the great exhibition park, the Lima's Art Museum, the Italian Museum and the Justice Palace among other notable buildings. Explore San Martin Square, declared Cultural Heritage for Humanity and considered nowadays as a great symbol of the Independence surrounded by colonial buildings and beautiful gardens.
Walk by Union Street and feel yourself like a local in one of the most popular and commercial areas of Lima. Keep walking, explore the Main Square of Lima and admire magnificent buildings such as the Government Palace, the Archbishop Palace and of course, the Cathedral of Lima, the biggest in all Peru.
Taste peruvian chocolate at the "Chocomuseo" and finally, visit the San Francisco Convent and its famous Catacombs. Discover a secret part of Lima underground with corridors full of history and explore great locations such as the library, corridors with marvelous paintings and the great main cloister.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima is included for this tour.• For pickups and drop offs from/to Lima Jorge Chavez Airport, Port of Callao and nearby hotels in Callao and San Miguel Area, please consider an extra of US$ 15.00 extra per person (To be paid directly to your tour guide or driver).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear traveler, if you have any additional questions regarding our safety measures before taking this tour, please feel free to contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.