Historical Night Tour with Cruise
Join us on a journey through Singapore from past to present. Explore the historic Civic District before cruising down the river on a bumboat through to present day. Enjoy dinner in a Hawker Centre and a Singapore Sling in a hidden rooftop bar.
We will undertake an in-depth exploration of Singapore’s history and development. We will start our journey in the Civic District with the founding of Modern Singapore by Sir Stamford Raffles.
We will take a ride on a bumboat down the Singapore River to Marina Bay where we will learn about the mega construction project behind it.
We will then take a short bus ride to a residential district called Tanjong Pagar where we will be accessing the roof of an award winning residential building from where we will get the most amazing birds eye view of downtown Singapore.
The fourth stop of our night tour is Maxwell Hawker Centre in Chinatown where we will enjoy Singapore’s most iconic dish; Chicken Rice and end with a Singapore sling
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- River cruise admission fee
- Public transportation
- Singapore Sling/ Mocktail or Beer
- Hawker Centre Meal
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacle @ Duxton
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off/ Hotel Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Cantonment Road The Pinnacle @ Duxton, Singapore 080001 Singapore
The Pinnacle@Duxton is a 50-storey residential development in Singapore's city center, next to the business district. The project features the world's two longest sky gardens of 500 metres each, on both the 26th and 50th floors
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :150 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 179100
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet up at City Hall MRT Exit B
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Screening Room, 12 Ann Siang Rd, Singapore 069692
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.