Hoboken Wine Tour
A Pair Wine Tour is a fantastic way to learn everything you ever wanted to know about wine, while discovering new restaurants and meeting new people!
You'll visit two restaurants and one wine shop on a sommelier lead walking tour through beautiful and historic Hoboken N.J..
Over the course of your two hour tour, you'll taste and learn from six world class wines, learning food and wine pairing and blind tasting techniques while enjoying delicious bites at our restaurant stops thoughtfully prepared with ideal pairing in mind.
Our last stop is a well curated wine shop where you'll learn how to read wine labels, get tips on the best wine regions for value and if you choose to, take advantage of the 10% discount on all wine purchases you receive as a wine tour participant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cafe Michelina, 423 Bloomfield St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Stop At: Washington Street, Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Ali Baba - Middle Eastern Restaurant
Stop At: Cork Wines & Spirits, 1450 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Departure Point :Cafe Michelina, 423 Bloomfield St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Cork Wines & Spirits, 1450 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.