Hoi An Countryside to experience Local People Life&Explore everyCorner of Hoi An
Tour Program :
8:00a.m : Pick you up at Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city , Then Transfer to
Visit Tra Que Herb Village to join with local family activities like cultivating soil, carrying seaweed to do fertilise the fields before planting, tilling the soil and watering the vegetables.
Experience riding on water buffalo amongst the rice paddies
Take lots of photos of rice fields and shrimp and fish farms and of the local people doing their everyday tasks
Visit Cam Thanh Village where you get a chance to row a bamboo basket boat and explore the Water Coconut Jungle, catching crabs and giving fishing Vietnamese style a try …
Visit Thanh Ha pottery village – watch artisans make pottery and then give it a try yourself.
Lunch at Local family restaurant with organic authentic food
After lunch, you will have one hour to visit the Japanese Bridge, Phung Hung Ancient House , Chinese Assembly hall , Museum and some time for shopping in Hoi An.
Finish & drive back to hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan
- Local English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in Hoi An city & Village Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Basket Boat Rowing Fee, Buffalo Ride Fee, Farming fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks , Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable Village. There locals grow a wide range of vegetables for sale and for their own consumption, including Basil, Mint, Lemon Grass, Coriander, Cabbage, Spring Onion, Morning Glory, Lettuce. At this stop you will get a feeling for small farm life, where locals tend their vegetable gardens, and you will meet the local family. Now the fun part, where you help them with some farming activities, like cultivating soil, watering the growing vegetables, and fertilising using seaweed.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Cam Thanh village. During Vietnam – America War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and a hiding place for soldiers. On our way there, you will also see rice fields, corn fields, a forest of water palm, and shrimp and crab farms.
We take a break here having tea with a local family, before starting our next adventure, rowing the round bamboo basket boats. With the help of an experienced boat person, you will learn how to row these little boats, while visiting the Water Coconut Jungle. While you are in the channels between the palms you can try and catch crabs and give fishing Vietnamese style a try.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Thanh Ha Pottery Village where you will see the local artisans making pots out of clay and you get a chance to try and make a tea cup or vase using clay.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
visit the Japanese Bridge, Phung Hung Ancient House and some time for shopping in Hoi An.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.