Home Cooking Food with Local Family
Khmer food is one of the major national identities that reflect the ways of Cambodia life. The overall of Khmer cooking combine with high nutrition. Enjoyable with traditional Khmer dish that is often prepared at home. Curries are a common staple of Khmer food, although they are typically less spicy than those found in Thailand. Khmer food tends to contain a larger variety of stir-fried vegetables and more garlic than found in Thai food. Fish & Chicken amok, Fish Soup, Toek Kroeung would be recommend as family food. We would serve at in our local home and made all fool in family Kitchen.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - You would get own Khmer typical food and provide drink as complementary.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Visit local market for getting know about food market.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommodation place, then our driver will be your service
Departure Time :5/11/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
03:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.