Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour (ticket for 24 hours)
Join us for the ultimate Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing in Helsinki! See best sights of the city and hear the true Story of Helsinki.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio commentary during bus tour
- Free WiFi on-board
What's excluded :
Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour :
Attractions on the Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour :
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour - Situated at the main Cathedral Square called "the Senate Square". If you look in the direction of the Cathedral, bus stop 1 is on the left side of the Square.
- Uspenski Cathedral - Stop is situated in walking distance from Uspenski Cathedral and Viking Line terminal, behind Flying Cinema Tour of Helsinki, next to the SkyWheel.
- Havis Amanda - Bus stop within walking distance from Market Square and famous Havis Amanda statue with fountain. Bus stop can be found next to Lamy shop
- Olympia Terminal - Tallink Silja ships arrive and depart to Stockholm using this terminal. Bus stop is outside on the other side of the road
- Café Ursula - Kaivopuisto stop, situated on the other side of the road from Cafe Ursula
- Eiranranta - Eira Neighbourhood stop. Situated next to mini golf, on the other side of the road.
- Satama - LHB & LHC harbour stops for International Cruise ships
- Hernesaaren laituri - LHD harbour stop for International Cruise ships
- Löyly Helsinki - Stop is next to traditional Finnish sauna Löyly with restaurant/ bar.
- Hietalahti Market - Bus stop situated at Bulevardi street
- Bulevardi - Stop can be find by walking 3 minutes to the North from crossing of Bulevardi and Fredrikinkatu
- Kamppi - Stop is in walking distance from Kamppi metro/ intercity bus station/ Shopping mall. Situated at Fredrikinkatu next to Tennis Palace building.
- Temppeliaukio Church - Stop situated at Arkadiankatu street
- Sibelius Park - Sibelius park stop is situated on the other side of the road from the park, to the East.
- Helsinki Tram Museum - Stop is on the other side from Tram Museum of Helsinki
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium - Stop situated at Mäntymäentie street
- Helsinki Winter Garden - Stop for Sea Life and Linnanmäki is next to main entrance of Winter Garden
- Swedish Theater
Senate Square / University of Helsinki (Helsingin Yliopisto) / Saatytalo / Helsinki Cathedral / Helsinki City Museum / Suomen Pankki / Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali) / Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki / SkyWheel Helsinki / Allas Sea Pool / Kauppatori / President's Palace (Presidentinlinna) / Czarina's Stone / Havis Amanda / The Esplanadi Park / Kaivopuisto / Hietalahti Market Square / Hietalahden Kauppahalli / Sinebrychoff Art Museum / Kamppi Shopping Centre / Temppeliaukio Church / The Sibelius Monument / Sibelius Park / Tram Museum (Raitioliikennemuseo) / SEA LIFE Helsinki / Linnanmaki Amusement Park / Talvipuutarha / Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion) / Toolo Bay (Toolonlahti) / Finlandia - Talo / Helsinki Music Centre / The National Museum of Finland / Finnish National Opera (Suomen Kansallisooppera) / Loyly Sauna / Oodi Central Library / Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma / Amos Rex Art Museum / Parliament of Finland / Mannerheim Statue / Kamppi Chapel of Silence / Forum Shopping Center / Stockmann Department Store / Swedish Theater (Svenska Teatern)
Operates: Please, note that total duration of the tour can vary from 1h 20 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes, depending on traffic and amount of harbours included in the tour. With every stop you extend your tour. Departures from Stop 1 (Esplanadi): Season 2021 timetables will be available before start of the season! Changes possible.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free up to 12 years. (2 children/ adult)
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.