Hop On - Hop Off Urban Green Copenhagen Tour
Want a glimpse of localhood - from green parks and shopping to cool bars and cafés? Then join this route and experience the diversity of the city in the areas of Frederiksberg and Vesterbro. Relax in one of the many green oases, browse at the fashionable shops or spend time at the old meatpacking district, which is converted into some of the city’s trendiest bars and restaurants. At the Zoo you can be eye to eye with animals from all 7 continents.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guide in up to 11 languages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Urban Green Copenhagen
Route Duration: 45 minutesStops on the Urban Green Copenhagen :
Attractions on the Urban Green Copenhagen :
- Tivoli Gardens - The stop is at Vesterbrogade 5, at the bus stop on the same side as the Central Station
- Gammel Kongevej - Gammel Kongevej 98, 1850 Frederiksberg
- The University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Science
- Frederiksberg Centret - In front of the main entrance of Frederiksberg Shopping Mall
- Frederiksberg Rådhus (Smallegade)
- Royal Copenhagen - Outlet
- Copenhagen Zoo - In front of the main entrance
- De Små Haver
- Frederiksberg Have - Frederiksberg Allé
- Meatpacking District, Copenhagen - On the corner of Skelbækgade and Halmtorvet
Frederiksberg Have / Frederiksberg Radhus / Copenhagen ZOO / Royal Copenhagen Factory Outlet / Visit Carlsberg Brand Store
Operates: From May 1. 2021 - September 26. 2021 Daily 10:00-14:00 First/last departure from stop 12: 10:00/14:00 Frequency: every 120 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress according to the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Strömma DK A/S