Horseback Riding in Menorca, Spain
CALA FUSTAM: In Menorca, there are only two beaches where it is allowed to go riding on horseback. We'll ride on the sand and, if there aren't people swimming, we can enjoy with the horses in the water (if you want, of course!).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
Enjoy riding Menorca!.
Ride to Cala Fustam
This tour allowing us to discover a unknown landscape of the island covered with lush vegetation to the seashore. We can see some of the fabulous coves of the south coast: Cala Trebalúger, Cala Escorxada and Cala Fustam. In addition, in Cala Fustam we can go down to the beach with the horses, put the horses into the water, make us photos and make a short stop in case someone wants to rest.
Departure Point :Me-22, 07750 Ferreries, Islas Baleares, Spain
Departure Time :5/23/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.