Ice climbing - The Sinji waterfall
The Slovenian mountains turn into an outstanding natural scenery for ice climbing during the winter. With expert gudes you can experience the magic of ice climbing. The Sinji Waterfall is one of the most popular ice-climbing waterfalls in Slovenia. It requires a fit mountaineer and is still suitable for beginners of ice climbing. Highly recomended for ice climbing lovers.
We meet in Kranj and continue to Jezersko where we start our adventure. Small and paceful village offers allmost private walk through beautiful nature as we approach the base of the waterfall. On the way we feel the calmness of the area and prepaire for the climb.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/professional guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Ski touring equipment
- Food and drinks
- Duration: 6 hrs.
• Kranj - Jezersko (by car): 45 min.
• Approach to the base of the waterfall: 45 min.
• Ice-climbing: 3 hrs.
• Descent: 1 hrs.
Access: from Anclovo past the lower station of the cable car in the area of the route to Ledine to the foot (1.5 hours).
Return: from the edge of the wall in the area of the annual route to the Czech hut to the entrance and further along the direction of access (2 hours).
Basic ice-climbing equipment is required.
The Slovenian mountains turn into an outstanding natural scenery for ice climbing during the winter. With expert gudes you can experience the magic of ice climbing. The Sinji Waterfall is one of the most popular ice-climbing waterfalls in Slovenia.
Departure Point :Upon agreement.
Departure Time :Upon agreement.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Good fitness condition.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.