Ice Fishing Safari to Lake Inari from Ivalo
Join this safari including lunch by open fire and thermal clothes and shoes. Your guide will be a professional fisherman in third generation. This is a great trip even if you don't like fishing!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Warm clothes and shoes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Inari, Inari Finland
Lake Inari is the third largest lake in Finland, there is over 3000 islands.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ivalo Safaris, Venevalkamantie 3, Ivalo 99800 Finland
You will get warm thermal clothing at our office.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Ivalo HotelsAddress: Your hotel address in central IvaloDirections: If you come to our office by car, you just have to drive 4 km south from Ivalo Center. Ivalo River Camping & Resort is located just by the road, address is: Kerttuojantie 1, 99800 Ivalo.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.