Ice Floating in Forest Lake with Aurora Borealis
Join us for a truly unique experience watching the Northern Lights. Let's float in a warm and dry survival suit in one of the Lapland's frozen lakes! Enjoy Lapland's Northern Lights while floating in the icy lake dressed in a survival suit, keeping you warm no matter the temperature outside. There are many ways to see the Northern Lights, but this is the most unique and relaxing way to view it.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation between your hotel/accommodation and floating location
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Floating suit rental
- Blueberry tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city, relax in the forest surrounded by the Arctic ice and enjoy the silence. Watch the sky as the Northern Lights dance overhead and see the reflection in the lake!
You will embark on a journey to view the majestic Northern Lights while floating in a crystal lake. The activity place is about 15 km outside of the city, where there is no light pollution. The guide will show you the icy lake surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape, the ideal place to observe this natural phenomenon.
Once you are in one of the warm, waterproof survival suits, it’ll be time to float around. If you are lucky, the Northern Lights will appear in the sky overhead. Your tour guide will provide you with the best information about Ice Floating and the Northern Lights. You will be offered hot blueberry tea and gingerbread during the activity.
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.