In Pursuit of Reindeer - Snowmobile safari to reindeer farm in Rovaniemi
Enjoy outdoor adventure in the wilds of Lapland on this 3-hour snowmobile safari and reindeer farm visit from Rovaniemi. Zoom along winding trails to a reindeer farm outside Rovaniemi with a guide, and meet the reindeer. Learn of the role the reindeer play in Lapland’s tradition and culture, then enjoy an exciting sleigh ride through the snowy wilderness. Enjoy sweeping views over the forests and rivers, and experience a Finnish Arctic Circle ceremony before receiving your International Reindeer Driving License. This tour includes round-trip travel from your Rovaniemi hotel.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Winter clothing,
- Snowmobile instructions and safari 2 persons/snowmobile,
- Driving approx. 1.5-2 hours,
- Visit to reindeer farm,
- Short reindeer sleigh ride and reindeer driving license,
- Arctic Circle ceremony and Certificate,
- Hot drinks,
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arctic Circle Mall, Rovaniemi Finland
With snowmobile a visit to reindeer farm
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our main meeting point is Safartica officeKoskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.