Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 Days & 1 Nights
The attractiveness of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 days is an impressive cultural spectacle of the Inca archaeological remains, lush primitive vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties. The "ancient Inca trail" crosses the National Park and enters through the Puerta del Sol with unforgettable views of Machu Picchu, through a cloud forest and finally to the subtropical vegetation. People who walk the short Inca Trail have the privilege of visiting the famous Machu Picchu Citadel twice, at the end of the first day you will enter through the historic sanctuary of Machupicchu and the next day we will tour this wonder of the modern world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Official Tourism Guide
- Guided tour in Machupicchu
- Tourist train from Ollantaytambo to KM 104 - Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- One night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
What's excluded :
- Wayna Picchu Mountain: $ 75 USD per person
- Machu Picchu Mountain: $ 75 USD per person
- First breakfast (served at the hotel)
- One-way bus ticket (Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes)
Day 1: Cusco - Km 104 - Wiñay Wayna - Puerta del Sol - Machu Picchu
Stop At: Winay Wayna, Machu Picchu Peru
Very early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel at 4:00 am and drive you to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the 6:10 am train. After an hour and ten minutes of traveling by train to KM 104 (2,100 m / 6,927 feet), we arrived at the place to begin our trek. At this point, we begin a moderate ascent for three hours towards the chiselled remains and the remote archaeological site of Wiñaywayna, (2,650 m / 8,747 ft). Enjoy the spectacular views of the Urubamba canyon and the ethnic wonders of the ancient Inca sites, let your connection with the ancient Inca Trail begin. Then we will continue towards Puerta del Sol. (2,730 m / 9,007 ft) Following the old road, we will get our first spectacular view of Machu Picchu, with all its splendor and majesty. As we approach the citadel of Machu Picchu, you will feel its mystical presence. Then, we will take our bus to Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night in our hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
• Lunch: Lunch box
Accommodation included: hotel
Day 2: Macchu Picchu
Stop At: Machupicchu District, Peru
This day you can explore and experience the majesty of the historic sanctuary of Machupicchu. We will start this tour very early to take the first bus at 5:30 am, to the archeological site of Machupicchu. Upon arrival, you will appreciate the sunrise over the archaeological complex. Take your time and be sure to explore every corner of this New Wonder of the World. It will be an unforgettable experience!
Then your expert guide will direct you through the ruins and its various main streets for about 2 hours. Then, you will have time to explore the different points as the square of the spiritual center of the world of esoteric wisdom travels through the carved stone stairs and enjoy the beautiful views.
Here are some of the alternative activities that you may want to do on your own:
Climb to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain and appreciate the beauty and the magnificent citadel of Machu Picchu (must be booked in advance and is subject to availability)
You will be given time to walk to the Puerta del Sol (no charge)
When you are ready, you will descend to Aguas Calientes, have lunch on your own and then board the train at 14:55 for the return trip with the train to the Ollantaytambo train station, where you will enter our transport, for your return to the Cusco city and we will go directly to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.