Inis Oirr And Cliffs of Moher Cruise
This is one of our most popular day-trips, where you can visit Inis Oirr and also cruise under the Cliffs of Moher in the same day. There are many attractions on Inis Oirr – ancient castles, one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches, a modern playground and several pubs and cafes. Take a pony and trap, hire a bicycle or walk the uncrowded tiny roads.
The return cruise via the Cliffs of Moher is a spectacular journey below these world famous cliffs which tower over 700ft above the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: O'Brien's Castle, Province of Connacht Ireland
This 15th century tower house castle was built within the walls of a Stone Age fort, Dun Formna, and you can visit at your leisure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plassey Wreck, Province of Connacht Ireland
This cargo ship was wrecked on the coast of Inis Oirr in March 1960 during a bad storm, and then thrown beyond the high tide level in a subsequent storm, where it has been left to rust away since. All crew were rescued by the islanders. You can visit at your leisure if you hire bicycles or take a local tour on the island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
This boat trip returns to Doolin passing by the world-famous Cliffs of Moher, where passengers will see thousands of sea-birds including Puffins during breeding season. They will also see the famous cave from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Doolin Ferry, No.1 Doolin Pier, Ballaghaline, Doolin, Co. Clare, V95 DR74, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible for the most part, assessed on a case by case basis
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our COVID 19 Safe Charter details the measures we have in place to protect our staff, crew and passengers. Face masks are now mandatory on all sailings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.