Intimate Guided Normandy Tour from Paris with Hotel Transfers
Intimate Guided Normandy day trip from Paris by air conditioned minibus. You will discover the D-Day beaches of World War II with your private guide.The Omaha Beach and its visitor center to learn stories and historical facts about the events in Normandy; a walk through the American Cemetery dedicated to honor the fallen heroes of the U.S; and stop by the Caen Memorial.Lunch will be included at Arromanches.Return back in Paris at the end of the day for a drop to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation
- Service of a private licensed driver-guide
- Visit of the American cemetery of Colleville-sur-Mer on your own.
- Explore the Visitor center and Omaha Beach.
- 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included.
- Commented stop at Arromanches.
- Visit of the German battery at Longues-sur-Mer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Intimate Full Day Normandy Tour from Paris departing with pick up from your hotel or residence ( Zip Code Starting by 75).
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
The Journey to Normandy will last around 3 hours, with a short coffee break half way to the Pointe du Hoc
Pass By: Longues-sur-Mer, Longues-sur-Mer, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
You will arrive at the German Battery of Longues sur Mer, built on a clifftop overlooking the English Channel and key element of the Atlantic Wall, included a range-finding post and four casemates, each housing a 150-mm gun.On D-Day, this battery fought a duel with the Allied fleet before it was silenced at sunset.
Stop At: Omaha Beach, Avenue de la Liberation, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer France
Nicknamed "The Beach of Blood", Omaha Beach will be your second Stop. You will know all about the American assault during the Early hours hours of June 6, 1944, one of the most longstanding examples of American military triumph and also an event synonymous with death and destruction.You will then stop for an included lunch at the Ferme de la Rançonnière, a picturesque manor house fortified during the 13th Century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
Then you will be taken to Colleville cemetery, the home of The Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial: First Army on June 8, 1944 as the first American cemetery on European soil in World War II.The famous American military cemetery at Saint Laurent is home to 9,387 white marble headstones, a memorial, chapel, and the Garden of the Missing. It pays tribute to the American soldiers that died during the Battle of Normandy and is one of 25 permanent United States burial sites overseas.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Eglise Saint Medard et Saint Gildard, Rue de Eglise, 14480 Crepon France
You will have lunch at la Ferme de la Rançonnière in Crepon including 3 course meal with drinks and coffee
Pass By: Arromanches Militaria, 11 boulevard Gilbert Longuet, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
On the afternoon, your private guide will take you to Arromanches, built on the site of the artificial harbour. You will immerse yourself with real experience by visiting The Arromanches 360 museum with its 360 degree cinema consisting of 9 screens sitting on top of the hill overlooking the ocean and the mulberry harbour project.
Pass By: Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema, Chemin du Calvaire, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
You will immerse yourself with real experience by visiting The Arromanches 360 museum with its 360 degree cinema consisting of 9 screens sitting on top of the hill overlooking the ocean and the mulberry harbour project.
Pass By: Musee du debarquement, Place du 6 Juin, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
The film displayed, uses actual footage from D-Day and the events surrounding D-Day,
Pass By: Office de Tourisme de Beuzeville, 52 rue Constant Fouche, 27210 Beuzeville France
Time to return back with 20 minutes'stop half way to Paris
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You will arrive in the French Capital around 6.15pm
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
Your private guide will drop you to your hotel at 6;15PM
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer and a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Please advise at the time of the booking of any allergies or dietary restrictions
- Lunch in a typical country restaurant
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.