Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour in Cancun
This is the opportunity to discover Isla mujeres and spend one day of your vacation In a wonderful experience sailing through the Caribbean Sea to get to the famous Isla Mujeres in a catamaran.
Have a nice day in the Catamaran, with the company of our friendly team of sailors, you will enjoy a funny trip through the blue water of the ocean. Also, we will take you to a point where you can do snorkel and discover what's under the sea. Then, you will enjoy a tastesful meal in the Beach Club in Isla Mujeres.
per adult from
What's included :
- Acces to the beach club
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Open bar on board
- Bilingual guide
- Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dock Fee (13 USD per person)
- Souvenir photos
We start this adventure in marina chac chi in Cancun, then we will be sailing in the beautiful Caribbean Sea right to Isla Mujeres. We will stop in a point for do snorkel. Have fun doing snorkel in the barrer reef "El Meco" and discover whats under the sea.
Have a nice day in the Catamaran up to 75 feet in length, with the company of our friendly team of sailors, you will enjoy a funny trip through the blue water of the ocean. Also, we will take you to a point where you can do snorkel and discover what's under the sea. Then, you will enjoy a tastesful meal in the Beach Club in Isla Mujeres.
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.