Israeli Breakfast Virtual Cooking Class Live from Singapore
I’m Karni Tomer, a life-long food explorer, driven by a passion for food. Wok 'n' Stroll is the leading culinary food experience tours in Singapore. For years I have been cooking, writing about food, and eating (which is one of my greatest skills!). If you want to know more about the cuisine of the Mediterranean, I would be thrilled to share my heritage, passing on my grandma’s recipes, cooked using only local ingredients. If you’re missing the taste of home I can take you on a food exploration using the best local ingredients for your traditional dishes - the possibilities are endless! Get caught up in my gastronomic love-affair and join me to learn step-by-step how to make some of the yummiest Israeli dishes in the comfort of your own home.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking class with a Food Explorer
- Possibility to ask questions
- Online Recipes for the dishes
- Ingredients list (shared by operator after booking is made)
What's excluded :
- In this experience, we will make an Israeli breakfast like I serve to my children every weekend. We will make challah bread, shakshuka with fresh tomatoes and eggs, Israeli salad, and hummus. I will send you a list of ingredients to prepare in advance, and you will prepare the challah dough in advance. When we connect on zoom, I will walk you through all of the steps to prepare the breakfast, and I will share with you personal stories about the Israeli food culture.
• Shakshuka - Made from tomatoes, onions , garlic and chili. served with eggs
• Challa bread - made with flour, yeast , water, oil, sesame seeds - needs rising time.
• Thaini salad - made with sesame paste , lemon,garlic and water
Departure Point :Singapore
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- As its a virtual cooking class, please ensure your internet connection is working properly
- Please share with chef if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.