Journey from the Herculaneum Ruins to the Mt. Vesuvius Private Tour from Naples
The ancient Ercolano has not been completely unearthed but was covered by a hot “cloud” whose temperature was higher than 100°. This cloud became like a mud that was able to protect the materials that were burnt but not destroyed.
For example ‘Villa dei Papiri’it is library full of burnt books but thanks to a thecnique of recovery they could be unrolled and read, giving us an inestimable patrimony of knowledge about that age.
On this tour you will walk trhough the moments of everyday life and to discover that world was not so different. Imagining to live in beautiful frescoed houses , do some shopping in the artisans shops, buy spices and fabrics , and go relaxing to thermal baths.
Next stop is the National Park of Vesuvius
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip-The-Line Ticket
- Pick up /Drop off
- Licensed Guide
- Private Driver
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch price
- Guide for the Vesuvius
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
You can relieve artistic vivacity of Forum , the Gym, the ingenious system of thermal baths ,and visit the ancient domus with perfect preserved mosaics, and obviously the fascinating cast of human bodies.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Walking through the Nation Park of Vesuvius
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at pier in Naples or at the Hotel. Please provide the details.Ports
- Naples Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.