Jungle Safari - Rajaji National Park Half Day Tour
A great place to explore the rich biodiversity of Uttarakhand is Rajaji National Park, which lies tucked away in the foothills of the Shivalik mountains. Rajaji National Park is spread over three districts of Uttarakhand, which include Dehradun and nearby Haridwar and Pauri Garhwal.
The reserve houses several rare species of flora and fauna, including the likes of Asian elephants, Bengal tigers, gharials, pythons, bears, leopards and subtropical varieties of vegetation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Rajaji National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rajaji National Park, Motichur Gate, Near Railway Fatak Chila Range, 249205 India
Rajaji National Park is an Indian national park and tiger reserve that encompasses the Shivaliks, near the foothills of the Himalayas. The park is spread over 820 km²., and three districts of Uttarakhand: Haridwar, Dehradun and Pauri Garhwal.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Rishikesh city center
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.