Kailani to Klein Curacao
Klein Curacao, a sunlit pearl in the Caribbean sea, is just an amazing boat ride away. Cruise the east coast of Curacao before you find yourself in the middle of the open Caribbean Sea. From far away you can spot this bounty island and its iconic pink lighthouse. Upon arrival at Klein Curacao, Kailani anchors close to shore, where the aqua blue water is calm, crystal-clear and perfect for swimming.
Come on board Kailani to enjoy a semi private luxury boat experience to the island of Klein Curacao. Boarding starts at 9:00 AM. Little later than the usual, so you can take your time in the morning, before meeting us at Jan Thiel Beach. The boat ride takes about an hour and 30 minutes, depending on weather conditions. Once at the island, enjoy the waters, make use of our courtesy snorkels, explore the island or hang out on the beach, in the water or on the boat. An extensive BBQ lunch is served around noon, when the full bar also opens. We head back to the mainland at 4:00 PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 salads (homemade pasta pesto salad and bean salad), 4 kinds of meat from the grill (BBQ sausages, drumsticks, smoked baby back ribs and hanging tender), bread and homemade peanut sauce.
- Soda/Pop - Our open bar includes all sodas you would expect (Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Soda), water, cranberry juice, tropical juice.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our alcoholic open bar has all the good stuff: Bacardi rum, Big Rack vodka, Dewar’s white label whiskey, white wine, AIX rosé wine, and 2 types of beer.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klein (Little) Curacao, Curacao
Klein Curacao is a sunlit pearl in the Caribbean sea. Once at the island, enjoy the waters, make use of our courtesy snorkels, explore the island or hang out on the beach, in the water or on the boat.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Jan Thiel Beach, Jan Thiel, Curaçao
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.