Kappa chicken cooking experience (with experience of making bowls and chopsticks using green bamboo)
"Kappa" is bamboo. In the past, bamboo was used to boil tea during farming, or sake was heated at home by drinking sake. "Kappa Chicken Dishes", which can be eaten in areas rich in bamboo, is a recommended dish. You will make "Kappu cuisine", which is filled with chicken and fresh vegetables in green bamboo, and cook it with the locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experience of making bamboo and chopsticks using Aotake, meals (materials), souvenirs
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- It is a plan where you can cook and eat the local food "Kappo chicken" with the locals.
* "Kappo" means "bamboo" in the local dialect.
・Making of vessels using green bamboo
・Pack chicken and fresh vegetables in a bamboo bowl
・Cooking work and breaking bamboo
・Please eat with the locals.
*You can apply for more than 2 people.
*Only Japanese is available.
*You can also try rice cake as an option (for a fee). Please contact us separately.
It is from 10:00 in the morning. If you would like to order in the afternoon, please contact us.
We recommend that you make a reservation at least 5 days in advance.
• Kappe cuisine - A dish of chicken and fresh vegetables packed in a lively bamboo and cooked
Departure Point :農家民宿 マルト 一里山園, Japan, 〒880-2323 Miyazaki, 高岡町浦之名Uranomyō−４９０７−７５
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.