Karlstejn and Krivoklat castles tour from Prague
Some tours take you just to one castle. This tour will take you to two castles. As they are not very far from each other, and they are both very famous, it is in our opinion a perfect combo.
We start at one of the oldest castles (that still stand) in this country - Krivoklat. Here you are given a choice to either have a 45 or 80 minutes tour inside the castle with their guide, or to explore the exterior with our guide.
From Krivoklat we'll move to Karlstejn. First for a lunch and then for the castle. Here are similar rules. Every castle has own guides and there are 3 types of tour on Karlstejn. Choice is yours. Our guide will take care of you in case you stay off the tour of interior and show you all unrestricted areas around.
Karlstejn is one of the most visited castles in this country so expect lot of fellow tourists around. Anyway, everyone should see Karlstejn at least once in a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry fee to Krivoklat castle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Karlstejn castle
- Entry/Admission - Karlstejn Castle
- Entry/Admission - Krivoklat Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praha hlavni nadrazi, Wilsonova 300/8, Prague 120 00 Czech Republic
Our tour starts and ends in Prague
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
We should arrive to Karlstejn area around noon and we will go to one of local restaurants under the castle for a lunch.
There are three types of tours inside the Karlštejn castle. All of them are with castle's guide. From the shortest to the longest ones prices are 10 eur, 13 eur or 30 eur
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Krivoklat Castle, Krivoklat 47, Krivoklat 270 23 Czech Republic
This is our first stop. Tourists have a choice to either have a tour inside the castle which is done by castle's guide, or explore the castle area (not inner chambers) with our guide. English speaking guide inside the castle costs 10 or 15 eur for one person.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your place of stay in Prague
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.