Karnak Temple Sound and Light Show from Luxor
You will be picked up by your local representative, transferred by an air-conditioned van/bus. Visitors will be walking through the halls and columns of the temple. At the first half of the show, and they will be seated at the end in a theatre near the Sacred Lake of the temple overlooking a breathtaking panoramic view of the temple, enjoying this magical atmosphere, an experience of a lifetime.
The duration of the show is one hour. You should arrive at the temple 15 minutes prior to the Show. The show is in the open air, be aware of the local weather forecast. Do not forget: very comfortable walking shoes, torchlight, a bottle of water, fully charged camera with enough memory space, etc.
After the show you will be transfered back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Sound and Light Show
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Sound and Light Show, Karnak Temple, Luxor 0095 Egypt
Witness the incredible Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple on this 2-hour experience from Luxor, with round-trip transport included. At the start of the world-famous show, walk through the beautifully illuminated temple, and learn its story from the haunting commentary, voices and classical music that follow you through the halls and chambers. Then, take a seat by the sacred lake, and soak up the magical atmosphere as rainbow-colored lasers and dramatic projections light up the temple, bringing the fascinating story of Thebes and its pharaohs to stunning life.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick-up all travelers all over Luxor city
Departure Time :6/26/2019 - 2/1/2025
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.