Travelers get a chance to explore the backwater areas of the mighty Mississippi from the seat of their kayak.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaks and gear will be provided
What's excluded :
- Public Restrooms
Travelers will paddle on the Mississippi River while experiencing the wildlife near a local wildlife refuge. Depending upon skill level and boat traffic, travelers may also have the option to visit a local island beach. Participants have the option to paddle a solo kayak or a tandem kayak (number of tandems are limited. Book early to reserve one).
Departure Point :29298 266th St, Princeton, IA 52768, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/23/2020 - 10/20/2021
Friday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.