Khor Virap and Jermuk Private Day Tour from Yerevan
Armenia is a country of incomparable beauty, with fresh air and breathtaking views!
We invite you to see the magical country with your own eyes and enjoy the wonderful nature!
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide's Service
- Car Service
What's excluded :
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khor Virap, Highway 11 - Near the village of Pokr Vedi Artashat, Lusarat 0612 Armenia
King Artashes I, founder of the Artashesid dynasty, established his Armenian capital at Artashat (also known as Artaxtisata) around 180 BC. It is believed that Hannibal, the Carthaginian General who was persecuted by Rome, was also instrumental in establishing Artashat. Artashat remained the capital of the dynasty till the reign of King Khosrov III (330–339) when it was moved to Dvin. Subsequently, Artashat was destroyed by the Persian King Shapur II. Artashat is close to the hillock of Khor Virap. Until its chapel was built, Khor Virap was used as royal prison.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
Noravank was founded in 1205 by Bishop Hovhannes, a former abbot of Vahanavank near the present-day city of Kapan in Syunik. The monastic complex includes the church of S. Karapet, S. Grigor chapel with a vaulted hall, and the church of S. Astvatsatsin (Holy Mother of God). Ruins of various civil buildings and khachkars are found both inside and outside of the compound walls. Noravank was the residence of the Orbelian princes. The architect Siranes and the miniature painter and sculptor Momik worked here in the latter part of the thirteenth and early fourteenth century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jermuk, Jermuk, Vayots Dzor Province
Jermuk is known for its hot springs and mineral water brands bottled in the town. It is attractive for its fresh air, waterfall, artificial lakes, walking trails, the surrounding forests and mineral water pools. The town is being redeveloped to become a modern center of tourism and health services. It is also being set up to become a major chess centre, with numerous chess international tournaments scheduled in the town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests with the sign “Concierge Travel Armenia”
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.