Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour
Visit the Batu Caves on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur the easy way, on this guided tour.It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity – a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scruptures.Travellers will get to relive the story of Kuala Lumpur
through Royal Selangor’s Heritage and to learn about some of the country’s most important handicrafts at Royal Selangor Pewter Factory. You will be shown the different processes, such as casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving during this factory tour. In the evening we will stop by at local restaurants to try out Cendol and some 'Kuih" for tea time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - tea time will stop by at local restaurants for cendol and some "kuih"
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
Batu Caves, one of Kuala Lumpur’s most frequented tourist attractions, is a limestone hill comprising three major caves and a number of smaller ones. These limestone caves harbour Hindu temples where dioramas of mythic scenes glow beneath stalactites, bats flutter in the shadows, and monkeys prey on tourists hiking the 272 stairs to Temple Cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, 4 Jalan Usahawan 6 Setapak Jaya, Kuala Lumpur 53300 Malaysia
Relive the Story of Kuala Lumpur through Royal Selangor’s HeritageWander through museum exhibits and live demo on pewter crafting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all hotel around kuala lumpur
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.