La Boqueria Market and Cooking Class in Barcelona
The experience begins with an optional tour around the nearby La Boqueria. From anecdotes about the sellers themselves to the history of Catalan gastronomy and its traditions. Once introduced to their kitchen, fully stocked with premium chef-approved products, the workshop kicks off with a tasting session. All carefully prepared to perfection, the sampling menu consists of a spectacular array of ten tapas, originating from various cities within Spain. From kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts, those of all skills will take pleasure in learning how to cook Just Royal traditional menu of Spanish omelette, seafood paella and a regional favorite, the famous ‘crema catalana’.This cooking experience not only allows you to master the art of exquisite Spanish cooking but also the chance to mingle with fellow foodies, or to enjoy spending time with a loved one.
Not to mention, the workshop is heavily assisted by an endless flow of wine, making both cooking and dining even more enjoyable.
per adult from
What's included :
- 12-course lunch tasting
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Ingredients, cookware and utensils
- Spanish cooking class guided by a professional chef.
- A guided tour of the La Boquería market, one of the largest in the world.
- Entry/Admission - Just Royal Bcn
- Entry/Admission - Las Ramblas
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Just Royal Bcn, Placa Reial 3,10, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Nestled away in the picturesque Plaça Reial.
Once introduced to their beautiful kitchen, fully stocked with premium chef-approved products, the workshop kicks off with a tasting session. All carefully prepared to perfection, the sampling menu consists of a spectacular array of ten tapas, originating from various cities within Spain.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
The experience begins with an optional tour around the nearby La Boqueria. With a rainbow of top-quality produce and diverse blend of aromas, it’s hardly surprising that it is saturated by tourists, making it all the more useful to have a local guide you through the hustle and bustle.
From anecdotes about the sellers themselves to the history of Catalan gastronomy and its traditions.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :Cooking class with dinner. 6/26/2019 - 9/25/2021
Cooking class and lunch 6/25/2019 - 9/25/2021
Monday - Saturday: 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gloves. Protective panels. Carpet to disinfect the sole of the shoe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.