Learn to Make an Authentic Paella!
The experience will take place in the Chueca neighborhood in the heart of Madrid.
We will begin by preparing and tasting a traditional Spanish sangria, or a nice wine from Rioja, Spain's most famous wine region (beer/soft drinks are also available).
We'll then prepare Tortilla Española, one of Spain’s best tapa dishes, warming up to learn the paella.
To learn paella the authentic way, I will teach you my secret Valencian paella recipe, while we enjoy good conversations. .
Once the paella is finished, we will enjoy eating our traditional Spanish meal.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Valencian paella made with Valencian products and homemade Spanish Tortilla
- Dinner - Valencian paella made with Valencian products and homemade Spanish Tortilla
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, beer and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Bring an appetite to enjoy, learn and share great food and company. We will be cooking in a group not only to eat, but also to get to know each other!
The Authentic Paella experience will teach you about Spanish cuisine and we will all have a good time :-)
• Chueca, Madrid Spain
• Paella - The authentic Valencian paella
Departure Point :Calle de Argensola, 4, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.