Lefkada - Melissa Gorge Trekking
On this beautiful island part of the Ionian Islands renowned for its beautiful beaches, we offer you an alternative form of activity. It is a proposal that concerns your engagement with mountain trekking, discovering magical routes. Join us as we discover the beauty of our island, that has a magnificent mountain mass, that will surprise and leave even the most demanding trekkers satisfied.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Liability Insurance
What's excluded :
- Tip or gratuity
Starting from Lefkada, heading towards the mountainous village of Karya at a distance of 6km we encounter the monument of the villagers who rebelled against English rule in 1819. The road has small turns and leads us after 2km to the dirt road that is the beginning of our excursion. Moving forward we reach the arch who signifies the entrance to the gorge.
Right below is the cave's spring where we can refill our water bottles and carry on. After walking on a beautiful path we reach a clearing and we head towards the Kako Langadi, a path paved with small wooden bridges, waterfalls, small lakes, watermills where the trees, the water, the waterfalls, and the tall rocks create a breathtaking scenery. The end of our route leads us to a kiosk where we can rest and at the same time enjoy the nature.
Heading back we stop at the clearing we saw at the beginning and we have our picnic. All together we return to Lefkada.
• Walking Route Kavalos - Melissa Gorge, Kavallos Greece
Departure Point :Lidl, Ep. odou Lefkadas - Nidriou 2. km, Kalligoni 311 00, Greece
Departure Time :5/25/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.