"Light at night"
Experience the most beautiful Duisburg Rhine section with its green dyke meadows and meadows. This rickshaw tour offers you, in addition to the wonderful possibility of decelerating, a lot of interesting facts about the Rhine and the surrounding area and to top it off, a fascinating view of the Rheinpreussen stockpile.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Das Geleucht, Gutenbergstrasse, 47443 Moers, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
The Haldentour "Light at Night" goes high. Incidentally, the title of the tour was borrowed from the famous Steigerlied. Because the goal of our trip is the well-known landmark "Geluchten", which is a 30 m high miner's lamp and can be seen from afar. Accordingly, you can enjoy a fantastic view of Wesel and the Lower Rhine on the green heap with good visibility. The foothills of the Bergisches Land, Duisburg and other Ruhrpott cities can then be clearly recognized.
In addition to the Rhine arches, you can see a lot more water: the Uettelsheimer See and the Waldsee in the Lohmannsheide lie at the bottom of the heap and flash through the trees.
Important note: The rickshaw drives about 50 m up "Rheinpreussen" to a bank from which you have a beautiful view of the Baerler Rheinwindungen. It is about 80 m on foot (or 400 m with less ascent) before the light comes on.
For insurance and design reasons, only a maximum load (passengers) of 170 kg is permitted. With your booking you declare that all passengers in your travel group do not exceed this weight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rikscha-Mick Haltepunkt 1, Dammstraße 1, 47119 Duisburg, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The rickshaw drives about 50 m up "Rheinpreussen" to a bank, from which one already has a beautiful view of the Baerler Rheinwindungen. It is still about 80 m to walk to the light.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.