Ljubljana countryside Cycling Tour
This cycling tour takes you from the historical town of Kamnik to the source of the river Kamniška Bistrica. Pure water spring surrounded with pure mountain air and a lot of trees gives you a feeling of pleasure and cools you in the midst of the hot summer when temperatures can raise up to 40°C.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kamnik, Kamnik, Upper Carniola Region
Back in the 15th century, Kamnik was surrounded with 3 to 10 metres high walls and a moat. Four gates led into the medieval town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Predaselj Gorge, Kamniska Bistrica 5, Kamnik 1241 Slovenia
Close to the spring of Kamniška Bistrica River, you will find the gorges of Veliki and Mali Predaselj, where the river makes the deepest (30 m) cut into its bed. With appropriate equipment, you can even descend to the very bottom of the gorge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kamniska Bistrica River, Kamniška Bistrica, Kamnik 1242 Slovenia
The valley of Kamniška Bistrica Valley is named after the 33-km long river, which flows into Sava River. The river, which is considered one of the cleanest in Slovenia, is the most magical in the very first sections, as it boasts a series of natural attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.Airports
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.