Luxury Mua Cave - Hoa Lu & Tam Coc with Buffet Lunch
Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc one day luxury trip is disigned for those who want to explore Hoa Lu at luxury level. This is one of best trips you can experience while visiting Vietnam. Joining this trip, tourists will be transfered by a luxury van. Buffett lunch will be served with several kind of special local food.
Located in Ninh Binh province, Tam Coc is known as “Halong bay in land”. It is only 3 hours drive from the captial Hanoi. At the river boat station, you board an open-air sampan which you hire with a rower.
There will be combination activities: biking, trekking, and boat rowing. Details are as below:
• Biking around Tam Coc Area
• Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
• Visit Mua Cave: climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
• 9h30 - 10h00: Arriving Tam Coc. Take the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit 3 caves.
The boat will takes you through a winding waterway which passes through 3 caves (Tam Coc). The Tam Coc or namly the three caves includes three big caves Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Bai offering similar scenery to what you can see in Halong Bay without the suffocating crowds.
• 11h15 - 11h30: Biking around Tam Coc.12h00 - 12h15: Having a buffer lunch.
Goat meat & scorched rice are two main well-known local food of Ninh Binh. Apart from these, at the buffet lunch, tourists can taste a number of other local food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Luxury Van takes you go to visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in some historical wars. Here our tour-guide will help tourists to understand about some parts of history of Vietnam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Mua Cave is lying at the foot of Mua mountain which shapes a bell with a width of around 800 square metre. On the left and right of staircaseit is decorated on the stone with the dragon or phoenix carved properly very sharp and beautiful
The way leading to the cave formed by a long stone staircase zigzags through the karst, there are nearly 500 steps to a simple altar to Quan Am (the Goddess of Mercy). It is assumed that the cave entrance seems to be similar as“ Great wall of China ”
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hanoi Old QuartersAddress: From your hotel address given, around Hanoi Old QuartersDirections: If tourists stay in hotels far aways from Hanoi Old Quarters, pick-up address is at a place determinded in advance.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Same as pick-up address
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.