Luxury Tour in Athens & Sounio Full Day
Luxury vehicles with all the comforts (a/c, wifi, tv with netflix and you tube, refrigerator, 220v, usb charger, coffee machine, safe box ). English Speaking drivers with proper (suit) attire. Non smoking vehicles. Vehicles are equipped with navigation system. Our company complies with all necessary insurances.
Vehicles are being sterilized before and after every transfer.
The driver can provide- if asked- antiseptic gel, surgical gloves and masks.
Tour guide in many languages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 220V,USB Charger,Safe Box,Tv (Netflix,Youtube),Refrigerator.
What's excluded :
- Endrance at archeological sights
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Olympic Stadium, Homebush, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Athens Full Day Tour including Sounio
Athens, the capital of Greece and one of the most historical cities in Europe! Dating back to the Neolithic age, Athens offers awe-inspiring culture and history that will keep you endlessly fascinated! Athens is an all year round destination that offers a variety of sights for tourists who wish to discover and explore. Whether you visit historical sites, famous landmarks, or you just wish to hang out in one of its up style cosmopolitan bars, cafeterias, restaurants or beach resorts, don’t miss out! Explore the capital by choosing one of our private tours below, or by allowing us to create a private tour designed to meet your specific needs!
Stop At: Zappeion Conference & Exhibition Center, Leof. Vasilissis Olgas, Athens Greece
Take the opportunity not only to visit one of the greatest historical cities worldwide, but also to admire one of the most extraordinary and well-located ancient temples in the world. In this tour, you will have the opportunity to:
• Visit the Olympic Stadium
• Visit the President and Prime Minister’s House
• Visit the Greek Parliament
• Visit the Constitution Square
• Visit the National Garden
• Visit the Andrian’s Arc
• Take a walk in Zappeion
• Admire the Temple of Olympian Zeus
• Visit the Acropolis and Parthenon, one of the world’s greatest cultural monuments
• Visit the new Acropolis Museum
• Visit the temple of Poseidon in Sounio and experience the amazing sunset over the Aegean Sea, as viewed from the ruins.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon arrival driver with a guide is waiting for you holding a sign with your name . Take you to the mini bus you can enjoy the mini bus ammenities (cool bottle of water,wet wipes,coffee). Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.