Madrid's Tailor Made Food Experience.
This unique and exclusive gastronomical experience is to make you feel like a Madrid native. Our purpose is that you live the experience of "going for tapas" as a local really does. We have no agreement with any bar. The places we choose are because we really like them and we frequent them ourselves. Although there are some basics, the route depends on the type of food you like and what you want to experience, Madrid has a lot to offer! It does not matter if you are an omnivore, carnivore, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, etc... With us, you will have a tour adapted to your needs. BeeYou Travel is a pet friendly travel agency, therefore we also have a gastronomical tapas experience for those who travel with their furry ones. It is an experience created by local foodies for foodies!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - The experience will include 9 gastronomical stops. In the price it is included 9 different plates, 2 beers, one shot, and 2 wine galsses. The portions are a cobination of starters and main plates
What's excluded :
- Anything that you would like to repeat or to add like a second drink or the repetition of a plate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Latina, Madrid Spain
We will discover one of the most fascinated neighbourhoods of Madrid full of History, stories and Amazing Food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lavapies, 28012 Madrid Spain
We will walk in the borders of the Lavapies neighbourhood with La Latina.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
Our last stop will be in the heart of Madrid the main square where the heart of Madrid's beat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :La Latina, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza Mayor, Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our guides will provide you with Face masks and hand sanitizer. We are always following the regulations of the WHO and the Spanish government. We only operate with small groups of people and always with social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.