Magic of Kuala Lumpur under The Lights
From the Malay enclave of Kampung Baru to illuminated views from the Heli Lounge Bar, this guided evening tour of Kuala Lumpur has it all. You'll learn about the cultural diversity of the capital from your local guide. Street food tastings at the hawker stalls of Jalan Alor are included in the 3-hour itinerary.
- Guided 3-hour night time tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Visit Kampung Baru and see the sunset from the Heli Lounge Bar
- Sample street food recommended by your guide in Jalan Alor
- See KL sights illuminated at night
- Hotel pick up & drop off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off (within 0.5km from city center)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Profesional Tour Guide
- Street Food Tastings at Jalan Alor
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jalan Salleh, Kampung Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Meet your guide Kuala Lumpur hotel lobby for a guided 3-hour tour of KL at night. Explore the unique city while you stroll around Kampung Baru, a serene neighborhood that features typical Malay houses. Observe this slice of village life that still exists amid the growing metropolis of Malaysia’s capital, and visit the beautiful mosque called Masjid Kampung Baru. Your guide can make snack recommendations at the market of this foodie enclave.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kampung Baru Jamek Mosque, Jalan Raja Alang, Kampung Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Stop At: Heli Lounge Bar, 34th Floor Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia
After that proceed to the Heli Lounge Bar, here you can have your dinner or drinks (at your own expense). Savor the sunset views while watching KL landmarks light up from this unique rooftop venue — it's a helipad by day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Next, walk to Jalan Alor, where you'll find a seemingly endless row of hawker stalls and seafood restaurants set up along the vibrant walkway. This foodie road is less frequented by tourists, which makes it a hidden gem. Ask your guide for the best snack recommendations. Here you can enjoy a variety of food tastings included in this tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: BB Park Bukit Bintang, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
Changkat Bukit Bintang is the final stop on your tour. Check out this popular dining and nightlife area that has been likened to London’s Piccadilly Circus and New York City’s Times Square. Ask your host for a recommendation for dinner or drinks.
This tour end after we drop you off at the hotel or original meeting point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.