The Kingstown market is a hallmark of St. Vincent's agriculture and general trade practices.
Not much has changed over the years in the way locals trade at the market and this allows travelers to experience a truly authentic Caribbean way of life for some minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - We'll take a lovely walk through the country's main market, sampling fruits and local drunks.
- Amateur photography throughout trip
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingstown Market, Bedford St. and Long Ln., Kingstown St. Vincent
We'll take a lovely walk through the country's main market, sampling fruits and local drunks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.