Marrakech: Day Trip To The Three Valleys & Berber Villages
The combination of these three valleys brings you into secluded fertile valleys where daily life of the indigenous Berber inhabitants moves with time honoured traditions. Immerse yourself for a day and discover the real Morocco as you travel through this ancient landscape with its many hidden treasures and incredible vistas.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local Guide
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moulay Brahim, Moulay Brahim, Marrakech-Safi
Discover the Atlas Mountains and it's Valleys with its unique and stunning scenery. The trip to Ourika Valley includes a stop in the authentic Berber market in Asni, where the local families of the valley buy their daily goods. Next, continue to visit an authentic Berber family and take the chance to see and explore their house for yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Small villages of adobe houses nestled in the mountainside with terraced fields, fruit and nut trees, bee hives and olive trees, here, everything works in sympathy with nature.
Many artisans produce excellent work in these villages for sale in the nearby souks. Visit Imlil Valley, Ait Mezan Valley, Asni Valley, and the village of Moulay Brahim and the Kik Plateau. An optional extra is to visit the rocky desert of Marrakech, Agafay Desert.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Different times of the year will offer the traveller a different experience; as the seasons change, so does the landscape and how the locals work with it. In the early spring, the hillsides are awash with the pale pink and white blossoms of the almonds and apricots, followed by the plums, apples and cherries. In the autumn, the air is filled with the aroma of ripening apples and the leaves are shades of yellow, orange and gold. In spring the Kik Plateau is a sea of waving green as every available field is planted with wheat to sustain the families with flour and animal feed, and straw to mix with mud for the adobe houses. Berber villages are at every turn and nestled in valleys.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
The earth changes from dark brown to yellow and dark red, the landscape, from mountains with snow covered peaks to lush tree filled valleys and seasonal rushing rivers. Enjoy the warm welcome from these friendly locals and perhaps join them for some tea and lunch in one of their houses.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.