Marseille Shore Excursion: Half Day Tour of Marseille by Electric Bike
Specially designed for cruise passengers, this tour will show you the best of Marseille with free pick up and drop off from Marseille cruise terminal. You will see the main highlights of the city: the Mucem (museum) area, the old port, the Pharo Palace, the Vallon des Auffes, the corniche Kennedy, Notre Dame de la Garde basilica and the new Joliette district (Docks Village, Terrasses du port with a lot of shops). You will also take some alleys and places which only the inhabitants of Marseille know. And thanks to your electric bike, you will have less effort to make.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of electric bike, helmet and safety vest
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- No pick up from Toulon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
Oldest districy of Marseille
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
A 360° view make this experience great.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palais du Pharo, 58 boulevard Charles Livon, 13007 Marseille France
A nice view of the old port
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vallon des Auffes, Boulevard des Dardanelles, Marseille France
Beautiful tiny harbour
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: La corniche, 13007 Marseille France
A great bike lane in front of the sea
Pass By: Old Port of Marseille, France
Daily Fish market
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pick up time will be sent to you a least 3 days before tour.Please wait down your ship your guide will meet you there.At the end, you will have choice to stay and spend time in the city then take a free shuttle back to ship or your guide can drop you off your ship just after your tour.Ports
- Marseille cruise terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be met at the cruise terminal by a driver holding a sign "E-Bike Tours". Please don't walk, just wait near your ship. Exact meeting time will be sent to you 5-3 days before the tour.
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you need to pedal all the time (easily).
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old to ride their own bicycle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If children 10 years or younger are tall enough (4,9ft), they can ride a bicycle after their height is checked
- Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity with lots of cars
- This tour operate only from Marseilles port
- As we start many tours at different times in the morning, so if you want to ride grouped with other people, send us a message with names and order number you plan to ride with. We will do our maximum to make you happy.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.