Miami Beach Food and Art Deco Walking Tour
Enjoy a small group experience and escape the tourist trap restaurants like locals do. The South Beach Food Tour is a culinary tour that will enhance your knowledge about the history, architecture and social movements of Miami. You will get to try mouthwatering dishes in 5 restaurants all while letting an expert local tour guide take you through the Art Deco District of Miami. During this time you will hear the story of how Miami has risen from a peripheral town to the worlds most exciting tourist destination. Get to know Miami like a local in just 3-hours of walking around the neighborhoods.
What's included :
- FOOD TASTING in 5 locally owned and operated restaurants, to try locally famous street food
- LOCAL TOUR GUIDE expert in everything local
- Guided Art Deco District Walking Tour
- Leisurely walk along Lincoln Road, Espanola Way, Ocean Drive, Washington Avenue, Collins Avenue
- Showcase of Historic Art Deco Buildings as Colony Theatre, Lincoln Theatre, Cavalier Hotel,Versace
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up or Drop off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Empanada tasting in the oldest restaurant on Lincoln Road and a leisurely walk down the most famous pedestrianized street in the USA.
We visit architectural landmarks as Colony Theatre, Lincoln Theatre, Community Church, Herzog's and DeMeuron parking garage, etc.
We learn about the history of Miami, Miami Beach and the process of development of the community.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Espanola Way, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Espanola way is a pedestrian zone with a bohemian artistic vibe.
We will learn about the history of the pioneers who developed this architectural gem in the heart of South Beach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The most vibrant part of Miami Beach is home to the most iconic Art Deco Buildings. We share the vast knowledge about the history of the buildings, the process of decimation and revival of the Art Deco District.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :919 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return Detail :Miami 'N' Ice, 1214 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please contact supplier directly to discuss any food allergies before the day of your tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check local laws and rules regarding the Covid19 pandemic.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please check the local laws regarding the Covid19 pandemic and see the safety precautions that are needed to be taken to protect yourself and other participants on the tour. Make sure you respect the local social distancing laws protecting your family's and public health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.