Midnight Sun, ATV Ride during the Golden Hour
As the sun slips just beyond the horizon, the sky illuminates at midnight for a few magic moments before the sun rises again. Our Midnight Sun ATV (Quad Bikes) Tour takes to you the highest points of Rovaniemi to watch this enchanting display first hand!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - including blueberry juice
- Private transportation
- 2.5 hours / ATV ride (twin driving)
What's excluded :
- Pick-up / Drop-Off more than 10km of the city center.
The Midnight Sun golden hour is the period during which daylight is redder and softer than when the Sun is higher in the sky. The guides will teach you how to ride an ATV (Quad Bike) and give you the safety instructions. Then you will drive through the Arctic forest.
Enjoy the sun peeking through the trees, around this time the moose start to get active. If we are lucky, we will spot some of them. Once you get used to driving these vehicles, we will drive up a hill where we will have a stop and enjoy the breath-taking view over Lapland. There you will have a Lappish BBQ with reindeer sausages and blueberry juice. After the break, we will drive back downhill and through the magical forests of Lapland.
Note: The official season of the Midnight Sun in Rovaniemi is from 6th of June till 7th of July. Around the official season we can enjoy the bright nights of summer and beautiful sunsets. We will still operate during off season as the nights are still long enough for the activity
• Arctic Circle Mall, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guides will have our overalls with Nordic Unique Travels Logo on.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.