Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Eze Half-day from Cannes small-Group and Shore Excursion
Make the most of your time at port in Cannes by exploring two stars of the French Riviera, Monaco and Eze, on this small-group shore excursion. In hilltop Eze, explore the charming medieval streets and tour the famous Fragonard perfumery. Then enter glamorous Monaco to catch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Prince's Palace, take a spin along the Formula One Grand Prix race circuit and admire the glitz and grandeur of Monte Carlo’s Casino Square. Your group size is limited to eight to ensure a personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Casino of Monte-Carlo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Not even midway, and you will then take a halt to venture into one of France’s prettiest villages: Eze, filled with history and offering a stunning location over 400 meters right above sea, a truly unique place on earth. Meet up again with your driver and, just around the corner, seize the chance to visit the renowned Fragonard Perfume Factory and discover the secrets of this realm of fragrances…
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: La Turbie, La Turbie, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Continue along the Middle Corniche through the village of La Turbie, fondly termed the 'Terrace of Monaco.' Marvel at the imposing Roman monument there, known as the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes). Then cross the border into the glitzy and glamorous principality of Monaco.
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Make a stop at Monte-Carlo’s Casino and its display of luxury cars beside and get the chance to gamble few coins inside this magnificent building (10€, afternoon only) and capture with eyes and memory only its beautiful inner architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Take a spin along part of circuit used in Monaco’s famous Formula One Grand Prix, which attracts thousands of race fans from around the world for its annual race.
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame-Immaculee, 4 Rue Colonel Bellando Castro, Monaco-Ville 98000 Monaco
Definitely visit Monaco’s Cathedral and its chapel of the late sovereign Princes and Princesses.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Prince's Palace, Place du Palais, Monaco-Ville 98015 Monaco
Descent towards the state-city of Monaco and its Palace on the ’Rock’, in time for the change of the guards(morning only). You will be given some free time to wander around the old town for a souvenir maybe, or even admire the view from the St. Martin Gardens, and definitely visit Monaco’s Cathedral and its chapel of the late sovereign Princes and Princesses.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Directions: Please contact the local supplier after booking to confirm your departure time. Dates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure pointPorts
- Port de Cannes - Service Trade, Port de Cannes CCI Côte d'Azur Service Commerce Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Avenue de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.