Money Saver: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Sightseeing Boat Tour
Hop-ON and Hop-OFF as much as you please. Double-decker buses show you best sights and give opportunity to stop at any of 22 bus stops.
Combination of Hop-On Hop-Off bus with Historical Sightseeing cruise shows city from both perspectives - from the land and from the sea.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Hop-On Hop-Off bus route
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Hop-On Hop-Off bus route:
Attractions on the Hop-On Hop-Off bus route:
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour - Situated at the main Cathedral Square called "the Senate Square". If you look in the direction of the Cathedral, bus stop 1 is on the left side of the Square.
- Uspenski Cathedral - Stop is situated in walking distance from Uspenski Cathedral and Viking Line terminal, behind Flying Cinema Tour of Helsinki, next to the SkyWheel.
- Havis Amanda - Bus stop within walking distance from Market Square and famous Havis Amanda statue with fountain. Bus stop can be found next to Lamy shop
- Olympia Terminal - Tallink Silja ships arrive and depart to Stockholm using this terminal. Bus stop is outside on the other side of the road
- Café Ursula - Kaivopuisto stop, situated on the other side of the road from Cafe Ursula
- Eiranranta - Eira Neighbourhood stop. Situated next to mini golf, on the other side of the road.
- Satama - LHB & LHC harbour stops for International Cruise ships
- Hernesaaren laituri - LHD harbour stop for International Cruise ships
- Löyly Helsinki - Stop is next to traditional Finnish sauna Löyly with restaurant/ bar.
- Hietalahti Market - Bus stop situated at Bulevardi street
- Bulevardi - Stop can be find by walking 3 minutes to the North from crossing of Bulevardi and Fredrikinkatu
- Kamppi - Stop is in walking distance from Kamppi metro/ intercity bus station/ Shopping mall. Situated at Fredrikinkatu next to Tennis Palace building.
- Temppeliaukio Church - Stop situated at Arkadiankatu street
- Sibelius Park - Sibelius park stop is situated on the other side of the road from the park, to the East.
- Helsinki Tram Museum - Stop is on the other side from Tram Museum of Helsinki
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium - Stop situated at Mäntymäentie street
- Helsinki Winter Garden - Stop for Sea Life and Linnanmäki is next to main entrance of Winter Garden
- Swedish Theater
Senate Square / Helsinki Cathedral / Helsinki City Museum / Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali) / Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki / SkyWheel Helsinki / Allas Sea Pool / Kauppatori / Havis Amanda / The Esplanadi Park / Kaivopuisto / Hietalahti Market Square / Hietalahden Kauppahalli / Sinebrychoff Art Museum / Kamppi Shopping Centre / Kamppi Chapel of Silence / Temppeliaukio Church / The Sibelius Monument / Sibelius Park / SEA LIFE Helsinki / Linnanmaki Amusement Park / Talvipuutarha / Finlandia - Talo / The National Museum of Finland / Oodi Central Library / Amos Rex Art Museum / Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma / Helsinki Music Centre / Forum Shopping Center / Stockmann Department Store / Loyly Sauna / Swedish Theater (Svenska Teatern)
Operates: Please, note that total duration of the Hop-On Hop-Off tour can vary from 1h 20 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes, depending on traffic and amount of harbours included in the tour. With every stop you extend your tour. Departures from Stop 1 (Esplanadi): 30.07.2020-30.8.2020 Buses run THU-SUN every hour between 11:00-16:00. Changes are possible. Please note that during season 2020 changes of route take place. Amount of stops on the tour is 15. Changes are possible.
Sightseeing boat tour around the islands
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Sightseeing boat tour around the islands:
Attractions on the Sightseeing boat tour around the islands:
- Kauppatori - Royal Line cruise starting point at the Market Square next to big red-coloured flags
Sea Fortress Suomenlinna / Kaivopuisto / Katajanokka / Tervasaari / Harakka Island / Korkeasaaren Elaintarha
Operates: Summer season 2020 departures every day 3-7 times a day.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free up to 12 years. (2 children/ adult)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.