Mont Saint-Michel Audio Guided Day Trip with Abbey Entrance from Paris
Mont St. Michel, or “The Wonder of the West”, is one of France’s top attractions and the most popular destination in Normandy. Our day-trip transports you to this UNESCO World Heritage Site on a comfortable coach ride from Paris, taking in the landscapes of Normandy along the way. As you approach this unique island, you’ll catch your first glimpse of its famous 10th-century gothic abbey. You’ll have four hours to lunch and explore at your leisure, with your multi-language audio guide. Wander through the village and its steep streets, visit the abbey with its medieval architecture, hunt out picture-postcard views across the Atlantic, and watch as the tide rises around the island. Don’t forget to taste local, seasonal products in the traditional décor of one of the many eateries. We’ve negotiated preferential offers in several restaurants, as well as discounts in shops and museums. The island is yours to enjoy at your own pace, before you return to Paris by coach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transport from Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Audio guide in 10 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, German, etc)
- Special offers for museums
- Reductions in shops selling "La Mère Poulard"
- Discount flyers at Mont Saint Michel
- Entrance ticket for the Abbey
- Service of a multilingual host
- Entry/Admission - Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Prefer to explore on your own? Arrive by coach and then you’re free to create your own itinerary.
Forget the hassle of train schedules or car rental, just sit back and let us take care of your transport.
Pass By: Normandy, Normandy
After driving through the amazing French landscape ,you’ll arrive on the Normandy coast relaxed
Pass By: Baie du Mont St Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Ready to explore the rocky island of Mont St. Michel.
Your multilingual host will give you a brochure full of useful information and tips to make the most of your day.
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Some of the village’s restaurants close mid-afternoon, so consider eating on the earlier side. Then, why not make your way up to the top of the hill (to work off your lunch!) and visit the Benedictine Abbey? Founded when the Bishop of Avranches saw a vision of Archangel Michael in a dream, this pilgrimage site from the Middle Ages features a copper statue of Michael slaying a dragon, the monk’s refectory, cloisters and ramparts.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Check out the shops, cafés and museums (with our exclusive discounts) that line the narrow lanes as you stroll back downhill. Look out for observation points where you can observe the tide. During low tide, the island is surrounded by sand, then it’s completely enclosed by water at high tide! At the end of your magical day, you’ll hop back on the coach to return to Paris.
Enjoy your independent daytrip from Paris to Mont St. Michel:
Relax on a scenic ride through Normandy by luxury coach
Discover Mont Saint-Michel at your own pace
Visit the UNESCO-listed abbey with your entrance ticket
Stroll through the village’s cobbled lanes
Enjoy audio commentary on selected points of interest
Watch the tide come in and surround the entire island
Admire the splendid view of the bay
Benefit from attractive special offers to the museum
Shop for delicious ""La Mère Poulard""biscuits at a discount"
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Drive through the French countryside before arriving to the French Capital.
Once in Paris around 8.45/9PM (aprox.), You will be dropped back at the departure point.
Departure Point :22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This day trip includes approx. 4 hours at Mont St-Michel; the journey from Paris is between 4 and 5 hours each way
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This tour takes place all year round and in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Return back in Paris around 9:15pm
- Audio guide available in: French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, German, Chinese,and korean
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour schedule can be modified according to Mont St Michel access
- Discounts coupons for a wide choice of restaurants, museums and gifts shops
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.