Mount Pilatus (Private Tour)
Mount Pilatus – the Golden Round Trip has it all! Enjoy the scenic coach journey through splendid countryside and a visit of the charming city of Lucerne. Ascent by different aerial cable cars to beautiful Mt. Pilatus with possibilities of easy hikes and gorgeous photo opportunities. Descent by the world's steepest cogwheel railway followed by a relaxing boat ride on Lake Lucerne.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver Guide
- Comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Panoramic gondolas to Fräkmüntegg
- Aerial cableway "Dragon Ride"
- Descent on the world's steepest cogwheel railway
- Cruise on the Lake of the Four Cantons
- Entry/Admission - Pilatus Luzern
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lucerne
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilatus Luzern, Schlossweg 1, Kriens, Lucerne 6010 Switzerland
Take the panoramic gondolas to Fräkmüntegg. Then hop aboard the aerial cableway "Dragon Ride" and enjoy the jaw dropping views out of the panoramic windows, especially designed to give the feeling of flying. Once at the top of Mt Pilatus (2132 m), venture down the Dragon's Path or go for short hike to the summit. Afterwards relax on the panorama terrace admiring magnificent views over the surrounding mountains of the Swiss Alps and the blue lakes in the valleys below. Different restaurants invite for lunch.
The highlight of this day is probably the thrilling descent on the world's steepest cogwheel railway** (48% gradient) down to Alpnachstad. Here you board the boat for a lovely 1-hour cruise on the beautiful Lake of the Four Cantons and enjoy the spectacular landscape from an entirely different angle. Coach ride back from Lucerne to Zürich. Descent on the world's steepest cogwheel railway** (48% gradient) down to Alpnachstad.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Here you board the boat for a lovely cruise on the beautiful Lake of the Four Cantons and enjoy the spectacular landscape from an entirely different angle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lucerne, Lucerne
Set off for an exciting day travelling over the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake of the Four Cantons to the enchanting city of Lucerne. Enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in this city. Please let us know where you wish to be picked up and we will collect you there.Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/18/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.