Mount Toubkal 2-Days Trekking From Marrakech All-inclusive
Trekking Toubkal Ascent 2 Days and 1 Night Climb the highest peak in Morocco & North Africa, jebel Toubkal or Mount Toubkal with its summit at 4167m, it is an adventure of life time, takes only 2 days & 60km away from Marrakech to Imlil valley (called small chamonix) the starting point of the trek. Trekking. Gazing at the High Atlas Mountains from afar--or even from eye level with Imlil as a base--cannot do your experience with the beautiful and exotic Moroccan landscapes justice. With countless guides, both private and group, available for expeditions, it is nearly not worth the trip to Imlil without the trek. And the pinnacle--both figuratively and literally--of High Andes hiking is the 13,670-foot peak of Mt. Toubkal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mount Toubkal
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Toubkal Refuge
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains Guide, High Atlas Mountains, Imlil 42152 Morocco
Day 1 : Marrakech – Imlil 1740m – Toubkal Refuge 3207m.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech, and drive towards Imlil valley from where you will start the trek. Once you are met by the local team, you will set off trekking in the valley of Aït Mizane, towards the village of Aremd then the sanctuary of Sidi Chamarouch and the nearby waterfall. Continue on steep paths to the Toubkal refuge, where you will spend the night at a refuge. (4-5 hours of walking)
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Arrival to Imlil, Drink Glas of Minte tea or breakfast, and mett our team to start the trek .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Toubkal, Morocco
Over Night in The Toubkal Refuge, All Inclusive.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Toubkal Refuge
Day 2: Toubkal refuge – Toubkal Summit – Imlil – Marrakech
Stop At: Mount Toubkal, Morocco
Day 2 : Refuge 3207m – Toubkal summit 4167m – refuge 3207m – Imlil 1740m – Marrakech.
Start the day early to reach the summit of Jbel Toubkal, the highest point in North Africa. Cross streams and make your way through the rocks. Join the plateau and take a break to enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding area including the plain of Marrakesh and the High Atlas in the north, and the Anti-Atlas and the Sahara to the south Once you reach the summit, gently start the way back to the bottom of the mountain and to Imlil, then to Marrakech. Around 9to 11h walk + 1h30 drive.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Transfert back to your Accommodation in Marrakech
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.